We are committed to providing a safe, secure and respectful environment for all patients and staff. Words or actions that make others feel threatened will not be tolerated and will result in you being removed from the specialist care at the Infinity Medical Specialists Clinic (IMSC).
The IMSC considers the use of inappropriate words, actions or inactions as disruptive behaviour.
- Violence (exercise or attempt of physical force)
- Causing damage/stealing from the Practice’s premises, staff or patients
- Obtaining drugs and/or medical services fraudulently
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to staff will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot
Inappropriate Words (in person, by phone, by video or any other means of communication):
- Abusive language
- Disrespectful, demeaning or abusive language/comments
- Remarks, jokes or innuendos that demean, ridicule or offend
- Discriminatory remarks of any kind
- Threats or threatening behaviour
Immediate action will be taken when the incidents described above occur.